Black cats are the least likely to be adopted in a shelter due to undeserved myths, and they want to change that!
For the month of August, they are waiving adoption fees. For the lucky adopters of a solid black cat or kitten over six months old from the shelter or in foster care!
Lucky 7 reasons to adopt a black cat:
- You will truly save a life.
- They will love you unconditionally forever.
- When you love a black cat, luck is on your side.
- Their coat shimmers & their eyes will mesmerize you
- They don’t care what you look like!
- Holding a black cat is slimming.
- Black cats will match any decor.
Adoption applications must be completed in person. Bring a valid driver’s license, proof of rabies shots for other pets in the home, landlord’s name and phone number if applicable, and veterinary reference. Montgomery County applicants take priority over others. Youths under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. For more details about adoption, click HERE.
Every adoption saves a life!